Friday, April 24, 2009

Cleaning out my closet

I've been cleaning out my closet. Cleaning out my room. I've said this to many people. But, I need a new post. Plus, I haven't told *everyone*. Also, I haven't said *what* I've found. There are multiple items.

Ok, I'll start at the beginning. Cleaning out my closet brought me back to my childhood.

I found...

My old dress-up clothes. I used to LOVE to dress up. A lot of it was handed down from my sister...

I also used to love do to crafts. I found a ton of half finished crafts, lol. (actually, those were in a box under my bed...)

I found beading stuff....loved to do that too. lol. Katie was big on beading as well...like the Klutz books where you could make either bead animals, beaded rings, or decorate bobby pins with beads :-D I found a bunch of rings that I had made (plus a lot of lizards and bees...lol) and now I'm wearing one. It was supposed to be like a pointer finger ring or something...now it makes due as a pinky ring :-) Apparently I had small fingers.

I also collected all my favorite magazines that came in the mail, and planned to make this huge collage. That...never happened. Lol, so I ened up with this huge pile of magazine dating back in 2005. Now, I'm planning on going through them...when and if I get the time, lol.

Next year is going to be one *extremely* busy year. Heh, and I though *this* year was busy. *shakes head* My ballet teacher wants me to do a hour and 1/2 in both pointe and technique. But, with 4 online classes, there surely has to be a problem withe schedule. Of course. I reallllly want to do both technique, pointe *and* those 4 online classes. Actually, it's too late for the online classes, already paid for those, lol. So now we're in a huge muddle trying to figure out ballet. But, I just need to trust that whatever God has for me is the best, right?

Today has been a long day. Perhaps not the greatest day. One of those days, where you just want to either a) sit, read, and drink a pot of tea. b) get out in the fresh air and run/roller blade/dance/whatever. or c) sit and do nothing, wishing that school was a tad lighter than it is.

Me, I'm all of the above :-).

Dude, that sounded depressing. O.o.


Ok. Well. Um, I left that...did other things. Now I feel better :-) Tea helps. Rain helps. reading helps. Everything helps :-)

Thanks for listening!

~ Grace }|{

7 comments:

Sam said...

What classes are you taking?

RainyDayDreamer said...

I'm taking...Latin 3, GB 2, Logic, and the music class that Syneva Colle's teaching...music something or other.

Sam said...

Oh, cool. You'll be in class with Emily next year, then.

RainyDayDreamer said...

Fooor...logic? But that's awesome!

Sam said...

yep, logic. And she'll also be taking Latin 1, I believe.

RainyDayDreamer said...

awesome!

Grace B. said...

Klutz books are amazing. It's true.