Monday, April 12, 2010

Mueeheee...I'm baaaack.

Hallo bloggers and friends one and all.

Forgive me, I haven't posted in awhile.

(Bleak House is starting...EEEEEEEE)

Since the past time I've posted....I have learned the following

  1. Blogging to the major public isn't as bad as I thought.
  2. Every single guy I waltzed with at the most recent ball practice...waltzed differently. Some were annoyed that I was leading, and I said that I had no idea that I was, and if they cared to lead, they should do what they needed to do, and...just do it. I'd do whatever when the time came.
  3. I stinking love my amazing friends. Texan friends, online friends, Oklahoman friends, and friends who are either two or all of the above. Or something completely different.
  4. I also love my family.
  5. I love knitting. But this was a given.
  6. I'm also not a huge fan of proofs. Either they're for geometry or logic. Not a fan, and I'm not very good at them.
  7. Yoga is fun.
  8. Mr. Gupi (of Cenge and Carboyes. Only Bleak House fans will know who this is) will never not creep me out. He's just...so....creepy.
  9. I'm most likely going to be taking the driver's permit test on...Friday. Wish me luck.
  10. "A Lantern in Her Hand" made me cry. It was so stinking good. But so stinking bad. I was torn.
  11. I realized my strong love for both Chopin and Debussy. Which is amazing, cause I loved them a lot before.
  12. Here's my knitting blog. Go look. comment. read. subscribe. advertise. please.
  13. That made me feel like I was on a YouTube video asking people to rate my video, and subscribe to my channel.
  14. I randomly clicked on MercyMe's new cd that's coming out in May on iTunes, just to see what it was like. and promptly fell in love with it. Too bad it comes out in May...and it's the beginning...ish of April
  15. THE BALL IS IN 2 WEEKS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
  16. Here's my knitting blog.
  17. I love my friends. Where ever they are, and whatever kind of friend they are.
  18. Current favorite MercyMe songs are "All of Creation" and "Grace Tells Another Story"
  19. I like lists. Just pressing the enter button and a brand new number appears is just happiness by itself.
  20. Booyah.
  21. I think...I'm running out of things to say...
  22. Knitting blog...here.
  23. Yeeeeahhhh. I think I'll go now :-) So I can knit...and bask in the Bleak Housy ness of Bleak House. *bliss* ^_^
  24. Byyyyye!
(Knitting blog!!!!!!!!)


1 comment:

Ellie Degenhart said...

Hahaha. I love lists. Especially this one :)
Oh! And I totally understand your excitement for your ball in two weeks because I'm going to one in exactly 5 days...which also happens to be my birthday. The perfect way to celebrate a birthday me thinks :)