Monday, February 8, 2010

Due to very heavy loads of school. And other various happy things in life, I have not been posting as often as I would like.

So. since I am limited for time right now. This is shall be short and sweet (*twitches because being "short and sweet" is immensely difficult for such a random and rambling blogger, such as myself* *twitch* *twitch*)

I have several statements I would like to....state. Brilliant. I shall not give a number, seeing as I'm only sure of one right at this moment, but when the time comes they shall pop into my head with a stroke of brilliance, a light bulb, and bingo. Ooooh yeah. That didn't make sense, but who cares...I've had a long day of school. And it's not really over yet. ish. Almost, I guess
ANYWAY

1) Did you know my friends are awesome? Cause they're awesome. And I wanted you to know that.

2) I love to knit. My knitting life right now is absolutely fabulous right now.

3) I turn 17 in...7 days. Creepy.

4) I love the Anaheim Ballet people. I want to dance like they do. They are AMAZING. Their most recent video. Talk about major motivating/moving. Also, the picture with all the people around the girl, all of those people are dancers there. Like, oh my goodness, this brings tears.
(I just pasted in my Great Books study question. Major oops...heh heh.)


5) Esmerelda and Kitri are my favorite ballet variations right now. If I'm ever able to do that...(especially Esmerelda) my goal is complete. (but by then...hopefully....there'll be new goals to struggle through.) Go look those up. Those are uuuhamazing.

6) 3 students from the Ben Stevenson ballet academy (here in Houston, it's the school that feeds directly into Houston ballet company) went to the Prix de Lusanne. (I just found out about what it really is. I get the Houston ballet updates on my Facebook.) It's a huge compatition with ballet students, ages 15-18, from all over the world, who are not yet part of anything professional. But this opens everything up, if they win. One of our Houston ballet students. won. First place. Ooooh my goodness. talk about AWESOME!?!?! Yes. Yes yes yes. Very. He won like a full scholarship to any ballet academy that he wanted. His variation was more than amazing. I have no idea where it's from, but oooh my goodness. I've already posted one ballet video, so I won't overload you...

So yes.

7 statements

Woot.

*edit* Recorded something this evening. Thought I needed to do that.

This is horrible ish. The first one, is yeah. Something that might be the problem is that it IS meant for a *guy* to sing. not...me. But, I like the song. So I tried. And I failed. Obviously. Anyway. *cringes* Ok, yes, this is bad. But I'll go ahead and post this one anyway. There'll be another one..




Hopefully it'll work. And so yeah. Now this one. Hopefully it'll be better than that one.

What choo think?




Comments, suggestions, amazement (unlikely), etc. whatever. Go ahead and comment.

(Oh, and if you hear any birds, the window was open. And if you hear any loud pops, that would be either my hips or my knees. Skilz.)

2 comments:

Grace B. said...

I thought the first one was good, actually. The best I get is my mocking-Gerard-Butler-while-sounding-like-Cookie-Monster voice. =D

And the second one was loverly in every way. =)

Kaley Grace said...

Did you know that YOU'RE insanely awesome? Well, you are. Very much so.

17!!!!!!! AHHH!!! That sounds....scary. and exciting. Are you really turning 17???

Ooooo!! *devours singing* Beaaaautiful, as always :) I translated Latin, and listened to you sing :P You stay on pitch amazingly for not having a piano or anything!! Way toooo go!