Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Or, as many friends on Facebook have also cleverly said

Happy St. Chocolate day!

Or just plain Happy Chocolate Day!

Many people have also been emphasizing how...."single" they are. "Oh, LOOK. it's Single Persons Awareness Day!"

I find this annoying only because many many many many people on Facebook are doing that...

Me, on the other hand. Could care less. Eventually, I might care that I am single, but right now, just a day shy of 17, I am perfectly fine being completely and totally single.

I need to sum up what I think are the most amazing...in about 10 minutes at the most. Let's see if I can do it. I really doubt I can, but at least I can say I tried.

1) I LOVE THE MOVIE "THE YOUNG VICTORIA" OOOH MY GOODNESS. Haven't seen it: GO SEE IT. Already seen it: GO SEE IT AGAIN. Huge fans already: WHEN DOES IT COME OUT?!

With part of my iTunes money, I got the soundtrack (composed by Ilan Eshkeri. He, comes really really close to Jerry Goldsmith. They both tie for brilliance.). It is absolutely perfect for like...it'd...umm...it'd make AMAZING ballet or opera or whatever music. *sneeze* Excuse me. *sneeze* Ugh, excuse me. Must have been the run I just went out on...something in the air. But yes, a ballet would be ammmazing.

Anyway. If you haven't heard the music yet. Go listen to it, PLEASE.

2) I have an amazing family. A family that loves me so much. Even though I'm horribly insane. and much...more...weird things. End of story.

3) There's this tiger on the front of my Biology book, and it's STARING INTO MY SOUL. And really creeping me out.

4) in 7 hours. I will be 17. That is more than creepy. I was thinking about it earlier, and thought: "DUDE. In *2* years...I'll be *20*!! GAH!" Only later, that I realized that I did not do my simple math right. It was the weekend, what can I say. I'm turning 17, and can't figure out how many years left I have...before I'm 20.

5) IN *3* YEARS I'LL BE 20. That is SO SCARY. OOH MY GOODNESS. I feel so...old. Ish.

6) knitting and the Olympics seriously go hand-in-hand together. I loved that "Michael Phelp's moment" with Apolo Ohno and J.R. Celski last night. That was MAJOR epic. Seriously, major major epic.

More than 10 minutes. I think. I wasn't counting. lol. Were you counting?

Uh. And I thought there was something else I wanted to say.

Oh, we're having smoothies for dinner. I love those thingers

Old age can make you even more crazier that you were before. This is totally not a bad thing.

Uuh...

Bye! Lol.

No comments: