Monday, February 15, 2010

I am officially 17.

Well, I'm not quite sure if I am...*time* wise.

But *day* wise, I know I am.

Got to sleep late.

No math.

Had logic class with Mr. Wells.

All my online assignments are all ready for class this week.

All I have to do....is music history.

So now I'll have time to do some Mandarin this afternoon!

And I get to open presents this evening.

And I love the Young Victoria soundtrack.

And.

I'm almost done with a pair of socks....

Yes, another pair.

And I have ANOTHER ball that needs to be done after this pair.

I really want to make the USA Olympic beanie. Really really really.

I'm trying to refrain myself from eating whole bag of gummi bears in one morning. (which I got in the mail from Kaley :-P)

And.

I have the most amazing friends.

Ever.

ok?

Ok. I'm glad we agree.

No comments: