Saturday, May 30, 2009

Whatcha Knittin' On?

I just realized that the title prob shouldn't really be a question, since just myself, and Haley are huge knitters...or that's all that I know of...if there's anyone else, raise your hand, and make yourself known please, lol.

Anyway. I'll address the question to myself.

I've finished Clapotis (scroll down for pictures) and Veronique (scroll even further for pictures). In my life, if I don't have a knitting project going on, life is sad. Depressing. ....

Ok. I just searched "depression" to get more words for that...went to the dictionary site, after having to scroll through a page of actual "depression" sites. To find that there were more links to these sites on the dictionary site. That was useless...oh well.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2023/2052334213_fa7812b420.jpg?v=0

Malabrigo - Snowbird. Is that goregous or WHAT?! I'm not doing the cable pattern, but that's a really cool pattern, lol.

I've been kinda on a Malabrigo obbsession lately...Clapotis was in Malabrigo, and now this...then I've been working on stuff for my Etsy (yes, that's still working...just not as steady as before) with Malabrigo. On my favorite list of yarns, Malabrigo would be 2nd. Noro is 1st :-D The woody one, lol.

Annnd...I just did Epic Fail on finding a picture of Encore, this shrug I'm making. For some WEIRD reason...there was not one picture I could find...that looked even remotely like the thing I'm making. Fail. Anyway, I'll maybe take a picture of the copy I have then post that, lol. Oh well. I'm just having problems with pictures today. Gmail isn't loading my chat picture either...*sigh* Oh well, life is lifey.

Now. You know what I'm knitting on. Except you don't know what it looks like. Oh well. Patience :-) Talking pianos are key here.

3 comments:

Bre said...

lol I have to say you are a spectacular knitter. And that picture in this post is cool :D

I know how to knit, but I don't LOVE doing it. I can only knit dishcloths and potholders. lol I don't even know how to purl or whatever it is. *laughs* I'm not very good. I have lots of dishcloths though...they make good Christmas presents for Aunts/Grandparents/Moms. lol

Haleymay said...

Knittiinnnnggggggggggg!!!! It makes me smile. You wanna hear something tragic, though? I've got enough yarn to last me for about 4 rows for my purse...and Hobby Lobby is closed today! Mrrrph! So I'll only be knitting for a little bit in the performance today...until my yarn runs out. And then it's time to either untangle the tassles in my shawl(you would not BELIEVE how tangled they are. It's bad.) or beg some thread from Kaley so I can make a bracelet.

Woooody, haha.

Kaley Grace said...

Ooooooo, that's SO prettiful! Yes, as Bre said, you are an AMAZING knitter...and Haley is too!!!! It goes beyond my comprehension :) I think yarn hates me.... :)