Friday, October 23, 2009

"I dreeeeeamed a dreammmm"

No matter what, this song will allllways remind me of Susan Boyle. Yep. Hmmmhm

and yes. I am currently listing to Josh Groban sing "I'll be Home for Christmas" I officially love both Josh Groban and Christmas. Especially when they're put together :-)

Anyway, going back to the title. No, I've never seen the musical/movie. No, I haven't heard the whole story. Buuuut, I had another weird dream last night. I shall now relate....

For Thanksgiving. I think we're going to my uncle and aunt's. All my aunt's family is going to be there. Most of my family (Meaning, my uncle's) will be there. Plus some people who aren't related at all. If you know me at all....or a little bit...or a lot...(meaning like we've played Twister before...so EVERYTHING is ok then, lol.) THIS IS LIKE. MAJORLY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that was needed. Hmmmhm, I am just like that...I needed every single on of those exclamation points :-) Last year, we did the same thing. And like...my mom had this brilliant to get this shirt that we saw at Old Navy, that had a turkey on the front and said "Happy Thanksgiving 2009!" then have everyone sign it....at Thanksgiving. Which, was maaajor fun. Cause for one, I got this awesome shirt, with tons of signatures. and I got to know a lot of people that I had no idea existed before. No one my age...all older people, but that was fun.

ANYWAY. THIS WAS NOT MY DREAM. Because that's not weird...and we do that. So yeah

NOW I'll tell my dream

We were at my uncle's house. And everyone was there. And everyone was having fun and talking. And I was told I couldn't be with anyone. And that I had to renovate their bathrooms. With this neon yellow, black, and blue tile.

And yes. Um. My only solution WHY I dreamt this....was because I listened to Les Miserables right before bed....again. lol.

Anyway. Must dash. Tea time calls :-) And we're talking half day and going to Barns and Noble.

I MUST GET THE NEXT MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY BOOK! Or else. I'll be sad. Oh, and coffee. Starbucks...that's also important.

So, yes, must go :-) Tooooodley pips!

1 comment:

Ellie Degenhart said...

HAHAHAHA
Ok, Grace that was REALLY strange. lol