Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Night tiiiime shaaaarpens. Heightens each sensation....!"



Seriously..Where would we be without NORO!????! lol. Sadly, all the pictures with stuff, with words....are backwards. Obviously. But I'm guessing all of you could read that...even though it is backwards. This is the most awesome knitting book ever. It's like, this lady who wrote all this stuff about Mr. Noro. (yes, there REALLY is a guy named Noro. It's not just some random name someone came up with, lol.) Mr. Noro, is like 80 something. And keeps in good shape by walking one hour every morning and evening. I think his son is going to take over it or something...sometime...whenever that is.

Almost done with my Noro project. Woot! Got...well, heh. Um, several projects. But not all of them are for me...One is a Christmas present for Katie. then there was some more sock yarn, which I'm going to make a barret out of. Tecnically, I'm going to make *2* but with different yarn. We got some other sock yarn there last time we went, and it needed to be wound. And, yeah. Can't knit with anything that's not wound. It...just won't work. Period. Then, got some yarn for....*drum roll please* Claptois!! Yes, I AM making it again. No, it's not the same kind of yarn. Yes,....(dude. Just looked at the line up of that side of the paragraph...or in this text box anway, it's like yarn, yeah, yarn, yarn. lol.) Anyway. So yes, it IS a different color...theme...thing. And...it's going to be lacy :-D. And yeah....I think that's it.

I love listening to books. I got Les Miserables...so I started that. it's...57 hours? Hmmmh, yeah, it is. I also have the Phantom of the Opera. And the dude who reads it, is awesome.

and now. I'll leave. So bye!

1 comment:

Haleymay said...

I've decided you need to marry Mr. Noro. Yes, it's decided. All signed an sealed. You're engaged. YAY.

Oooh, we get together and you makes Clapotis and teach me to makes socks. K? K.