Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Thankfullness #10 - Out of 14

Who/what am I thankful for today.

Wow. Is it really....only 4 more days? This thankfulness dealibopper made it go faster, lol.

Um. Not to be obsessed with anything or anything. But. I have to be thankful for something today.



Caaaan anyone guesssss? (I know Haley would, lol. )

It's. NORO. I'm thankful for Noro today. But especially. Noro Sock Yarn. I lovey this stuff. For this. I shall quote one of the workers from Yarns 2 Ewe on her opinion of Noro.

I LOVE Noro! It keeps me occupied. I'm always like OOOO it's BLUE. and then OOOO it's red! Yeah. Noro keeps me out of trouble, haha


I think her name was Kate. Or Katie. Or something like that. Some form or Kate.

Got a lot of it. Cause, of THANKGIVING. OH MY GOODNESS. OOOOOOOOH MY GOODNESS. And I get to see some EXTREMELY AMAZING PEOPLE. OOOOOH MY GOODNESS. and yes. And we're driving. As you can imagine, the car ride from Houston (which is almost on the gulf) to Tulsa OK, then Topeka KS, then PONCA CITY, OKLAHOMA!!!! It's around 11 hours to Tulsa. 3-4 ish hours to Topeka from Tulsa. Then....that and may be plus a little more for Ponca from Topeka. The major good thing (besides that I have TONS OF SOCK YARN. WHEEEEEE!!) is that we'll be taking our new car. So. it'll be comfy. We'll have 2 DVD players that..Joey and I can watch separate things on...(they're kinda attached to the head rests of the front seats.) Um. and yeah. Oh, and Katie will be with us! We're picking her up in Dallas. On Wednesday. Around lunch :-D I'm UBER UBER UBER UBER EXCITED.

So yeah. That's me speel...about not really Noro Sock yarn..but mostly about our travel plans...whoops, lol. sorry.

I <3 Noro Sock Yarn! (especially uber colorful kind :-D)

No comments: