Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Thankfullness #9 - Out of 14

Who/what am I thankful for today?

My cat. He's pretty famous. You most likely know his name. Because, someone who I will not mention, loves to call him obese (and that kinda gave it away, lol.) And...yeah. He's mentioned in Latin, in Logic, at church, with friends, at prayer group...and just with the family. But that doesn't really count to be listed because the whole family already knows *someone's* perspective on Bertie, lol.















And yes. One of those pictures is NOT of Bertie. But of Jeeves. But today can also be thankful for cats in general. But this...is for Bertie, lol. And see? His raccoon! EDDY. Not...whatever. lol. But yes. This is prof that he does sometimes sleep with it. and other times Joey is throwing it around and Bertie tries, and fails, to catch it and eat it.

He makes me happy, makes me sad. Makes me annoyed/angry. Wakes me up when I REALLY don't want to get up. Spills water everywhere. Loves anything I touch. Likes to eat/drink the following. Pizza. Any diary product (and no, no matter what you think about cats and milk, it's horrible for them.) gatorade. Dr.Pepper. Any bread product. contact solution. (yes, this is true.) and root beer.

I still love him anyway. When he was just brought home from the humane society. He could sit in my two hands. He couldn't see me, cause his eyes were still closed. Covered in flees. (which I had to pick off of him...igh. Oh well, totally worth it :-D) and the list goes on..

And now, he thinks I'm his mother...type figure. And I love it :-)

I <3 my baby angel little boy...Bertie Wooster :-)
(and if you're wondering. Well, if you're not wondering too. His personality. Fits his name. Like perfectly. Just imagine Bertie Wooster, as in the dude. And then just imagine him...as a cat. And that would be my cat :-P)

No comments: