Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Thankfullness #6 - Out of 14

Who/What am I thankful for today?

Joseph Alan Sapp.

Otherwise known as my brother, my little brother, my little brother-who-is-now-much-taller-than-I-am, Joey, you weenie, and many other names.







Seriously. I dunno WHERE IN THE WORLD I would be without Joey. The weenie person. And my little brother who happens to be taller than I am (see pictures) (The picture where it looks like I am expressing some...pain of some sort. Joey had just bit my arm. but moved fast enough to get out of the picture....lol)

He makes me laugh every SECOND of the day. With whatever song/rap/face/joke/voice/whatever/anything you can think of....that he's come up with. Oooh my goodness. I have cried so hard...while laughing of course, because of Joey. Oooooh my goodness.

This evening. While washing the dishes. Joey touched me with a spoon that had chicken soup on it. A little got on my arm. And he therefore started creating this rap-ish song about how there was chicken on my arm. There was chicken on my face. There was chicken EVERY PLACE. There was chicken in my ear. Chicken in my sock. Chicken on my arm...

and it kinda was repetitive.

But seriously. Take time to think about your little brothers. Or big brothers. Or sisters for that matter...I guess.

Do they not make you laugh or WHAT.

We know one another's faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws.


~Rose Macaulay

Whoever that is...she was right. Oooh yes.

I <3 JOEY!!!

2 comments:

Bre said...

lol :D So that's what you were talking about when you said he was making up a song about chicken on your arm...

Ellie Degenhart said...

AW!
Brothers are pretty much da bomb :)