Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am so stinkin excited about the Olympics.

Ooooh. my. goodness.

I sound obsessed, right? Right.

AHAHAHAHHA I LOVE THE OLYMPICS.

Mostly the various forms of skating. Mainly speed, and figure.

But there are several good things that will be happening DURING the Olympics that have NOTHING to do with them whatsoever.We'll be awesome today, and make a special list. YEssss
  1. It starts on the 12th. Can anyone guess what's on the 15th??
  2. To non-obsessed knitters, there actually is a thing called the KNITTING OLYMPICS. To obsessed/interested knitters. It'll be AWESOME! I have no idea what I shall be doing. I'm really thinking that I should finish this huge blanket type thing that I've never gotten around to finishing. I'm almost done! Ish.
  3. KATIE AND JOSEPH WILL BE HERE! They get here...I think...on the 12th. So yeaah :-D

I love making special lists. It just feels so awesome when you press enter and there's a brand new number waiting for you to spread your awesome list to everyone, whether they want to know why you're excited or not. Oooooh yes.

I've...kinda lost my voice. The cold I had came back, and now I kinda feel rotten ish again. I was thinking that I had skipped out on the dratted cough and the fact that I could record myself and no one would know if it was me, but it was either Rachel Ray and/or Miley Cyrus. (So, no...no singing. I can't sing.) but nooo. The cough started yesterday morning, and my voice was fine..but then during prayer group, when we were singing, I could like really tell..that I was having a really hard time staying on key and I was going sharp all the time...my voice was breaking. And yeah. Did get much sleep last night either...and slept in a funny position and now my back kinda hurts.

Going to ballet tonight, we'll see how that works out. Also, after ballet...we're coming home and then we're going to go see Holtz's....Holts'....whatever that dude...lol. The Planets. So that should be awesome...

Got my new pointe shoes confirmed by Miss Sunny...so I sewed on the ribbons and elastic on. First ribbon I
was totally on a roll...going really fast. About to do the next ribbon and noticed that I had sewed the first ribbon wrong side out. *headdesk* Brilllliant.
So yeah. Out with the old, and in with the new!

No comments: