Monday, January 4, 2010

Ni Hao!

yi si shi ma? Zhe ge nan ren zi something shui? *picture of man drinking water appears*

Deui.

I just...made that up. Well. No. I didn't. But. I'm not looking at anything. I just closed the Rosetta Stone. And...that's really what it means. and...sounds like. It definitely doesn't look like that..heh heh. I wonder...

that failed. I just scoured the deep depths of my computer to see if I could some how...magically...put in the little symbols.

Once again, I obviously fail. Very epicly.

OOOO. I'm drinking TEA. Wait. Waiiit. it's coming. I can do this!

Zhe ge nu hi/ren something something cha!

HA. THANK YOU ROSETTA STONE. That makes up for the epic fail above.

That means. "A singular older/younger female (I don't know their definition of old and young. I could be either one...or both. I guess) drinking tea.

er, having tea. I don't think I've learned the word for "drinking" yet..

I learned. cat. (mueo) dog. (gueo) coffee (I don't remember how it's spelled. but it sounds like a choppy version of CAFE. so. Caf-fae. I heard this..and I laughed.)

I just noticed that this tab on my browser is called "Schola" That is obviously wrong. Because I am not posting this on Schola...and Schola is not my blog. That's really crazy.

Ok.

Awesomeness! I love mandarin. I like trying to imitate the people.

I CAN ASK FOR ...well.

I CAN ASK WHAT SOMETHING IS. SCORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. ok. excuse me.

*skips off mumbling very butchered Mandarin offending all the Chinese around*

RACIST! Oooh my goodness.

Zai jian! (zie chan..that's how to pronounce it) = Good bye!

P.S. All these...soundings out have many different and various hyphens and crazy little squiggles over them. So. it's not exactly what it's supposed to look like. I...don't know how to do that, lol.

1 comment:

Kaley Grace said...

LOL. That made me lol.
Hyper much? :) :)
I loooove you, dearest!
And you. are. crazy. smart. I could never even dream of learning Mandarin in 10,000 years!